Got a product you want us to test? Or a topic you want to know more about? We want to hear it!
Trusted for: N/A|
Price: £39.95 per month*
Date reviewed: 10/2023
- Clinically shown to reduce bloating by 86% through eliminating excess gas buildup
- Works within an hour for immediate relief, while providing microbiome benefits overtime
- Improves digestion of common food-triggers by containing a powerful digestive enzyme
- Reduces IBS symptoms by 77% including abdominal pain, acid reflux, and constipation
- Contains organic herbal ingredients sourced from the most potent part of every plant
(*) = price based on subscription
What's in it?
Organic ginger extract, rhizome (Zingiber officinale) (220 mg). Proprietary blend (1080mg): organic dandelion root extract, organic lemon balm herb top extract, organic peppermint leaf extract, organic bromelain, slippery elm inner bark extract..
What does the research say?
An 8 weeks open label crossover trial with 36 adult women found that Arrae Bloat reduced bloating, heartburn and anxiety, and improved sleep, QOL, and IBS symptoms. However, no peer-reviewed data for this trial is available.
Ginger has been shown to help with nausea in randomized, controlled trials at a dose of around 1500mg. However, the dose in this product may be lower.
Peppermint oil has been shown to help with abdominal pain in randomized, controlled trials at a dose of around 180 – 400 mg three times per day. However, the dose in this product may be lower.
To our knowledge, lemon balm, bromelain and slippery elm inner bark extract have not been independently shown to have any health benefits in human clinical trials.