Got a product you want us to test? Or a topic you want to know more about? We want to hear it!
Trusted for: N/A|
Price: £12.79 per month*
Date reviewed: 10/2023
- 16 Strains – Only contains the highest quality and most researched live bacteria strains.
- Concentrated Dose – Each capsule contains 50 Billion live cultures to help your microbiome thrive.
- Allergen Friendly – Free from gluten, soy, GMO ingredients, and dairy.
- Single Serve Capsules – “The entire 50 Billion CFU dose with 16 live strains is delivered in one single capsule serving – making this one of the most Advanced Probiotics on the planet.”
* price based on subscription
What's in it?
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (39.5 billion cfu), bulking agents (Dicalcium Phosphate DC, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethyl-Cellulose), Streptococcus Thermophilus (1 billion cfu), anti-caking agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Bifidobacterium Bifidum (1 billion cfu), Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (1 billion cfu), Lactobacillus Plantarum (1 billion cfu), Bifidobacterium Breve (1 billion cfu), Bifidobacterium Longum (1 billion cfu), Lactobacillus Casei (0.5 billion cfu), Lactobacillus Lactis (0.5 billion), Lactobacillus Reuteri (0.5 billion), Lactobacillus Brevis (0.5 billion), Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (0.5 billion), Lactobacillus Salivarius (0.5 billion), Bifidobacterium Lactis (0.5 billiob), Lactobacillus Helveticus (0.5 billion), Lactobacillus Gasseri (0.5 billion).
What does the research say?
No strains of bacteria have been listed on the product or website. Therefore, we cannot confirm whether it contains probiotics that have been clinically studied.
Additionally, to be considered true probiotics, the bacterial strains must be identified.